Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer: South West
Bristol, Taunton and Plymouth - £25,000 to £27,000 + Mileage reimbursed from home
Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer - Home based covering Bristol, Taunton & Plymouth (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £27,000 / mileage reimbursed from home. Clear Career progression.
The Role: Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer
- Deliver outstanding training to apprentices working towards their Health and Social Care qualification Level 3 - Level 5 and Residential Childcare L 3 . You will be ensuring high-quality teaching, learning and assessment.Where required deliver Functional Skills Maths English and ICT L2. Visting learners in their work place within the Bristol, Taunton and Plymouth areas. This is home based role managing your own diary.
- Develop high quality and effective Individual Learning Plans for their learners that creates personalised learning to enable the learners to undertake the learner journey and achieve the required learning outcomes
- Ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets by implementing strategies and supporting learners in self-esteem and confidence-building activities
- Drawn on your own personal experience working with in a Health and Social Care setting to ensure your learners achieve the best possible outcome and go on to achieve great things in their chosen sector.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer
- Teaching training qualification minimum of a PTLLS TAQA or equivalent
- Experience delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 5
- Minimum of 3 years in a managerial role within a Health and Social Care or Residential Childcare setting
- Hold a minimum of Level 3 in H&S Care and or Residential Childcare L3
- Driver with use of own car
The Employer: Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer
- This training provider has an excellent reputation for quality teaching. They have been established for 7 years, they offer a variety of Health and Social care apprenticeships. With great career progression for all their trainers. They are passionate about what they do and reward high achieving teachers and trainers.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Marianne Bruce on 01785 430 509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£25,000 to £27,000
+ Mileage reimbursed from home
Bristol, Taunton and Plymouth
Market Sector Specialist
E-mail Details / Share