Quality Manager - Digital Communication
Home based role - £42,000 to £47,000 + Mileage, benefits
Quality Manager - Digital Communication - Nationwide - £42,000 - £47,000 / Mileage, benefits.
The Role: Quality Manager - Digital Communication
- Reporting directly to the Director of Quality and Excellence you will be responsible for the effective development of the Media and Communications apprenticeship programmes and for the management of quality assurance. This is a home-based role with national travel on a monthly basis. As a sector lead you will play an active role in the success and growth of this programme.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of exciting and stimulating learning programmes. You will be required to work closely with the recruitment team and key accounts to ensure programmes for SME and levy employers are appealing and can be delivered to exceptional standards.
- You will be required to ensure that EPA process and fully embedded within their sector and are in place to achieve Gateway and EPA
- You will be responsible for developing all quality assurance process and monitoring visits along with personal development reviews whilst ensuring that all activity is planned and fully documented in-line with company procedures, Ofsted, awarding bodies and ESFA requirements.
- You will require knowledge, competency and experience in the following sectors - Marketing, Advertising, PR, Journalism, Broadcast Production and Digital Marketing.
Essential Requirements: Quality Manager - Digital Communication
- Leadership and management qualification or strong proven track record of managing apprenticeship provisions with recent experience of evaluating training methods and training programmes and curriculum development
- Experience as a sector specialist, assessor, IQA and teaching - holding all relevant qualifications
- Strong understanding of EPA and Ofsted Inspection requirements
- IAG qualification
- Willingness to travel
The Employer: Quality Manager - Digital Communication
- An Ofsted Grade 2 National Training Provider with over 25 year's experience in the industry, who have become one of the UK's largest and most experienced providers of Government-funded employability and skills training programmes, with branches across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Marianne Bruce on 01785 430 509 or email email@example.com
£42,000 to £47,000
+ Mileage, benefits
Home based role
Market Sector Specialist
E-mail Details / Share