Construction IQA / Trainer Assessor: Derby
A regional role covering Derby and Nottingham - £24,000 to £27,000 + 34 days holiday & Mileage
Construction Trainer Assessor - Derby (Regional Role) - £27,000 to £29,000 DOE / 35 hour weeks with an early finish Friday / 34 days holiday plus extra holiday each year after 5 years of service.
The Role: Construction IQA / Trainer Assessor
- We are recruiting for a passionate and experienced construction trainer. You will be delivering classroom-based traineeships Level 1 construction skills and also assessing learners on level 2 & 3 apprenticeships in their workplace, these learners will be based around Derby and Nottingham.
- You will be required to design, plan, produce and deliver vocational skills sessions and help to raise the achievement of all learners. This training provider is Ofsted grading Good which shows a fantastic reputation for engaging students.
- You will be responsible for assessing your students on their Level 2&3 apprenticeship in construction and ensuring strong relationships with employers.
- You will be required to undertake internal quality assurance of all relevant vocational qualifications and work alongside the operations manager to support and organise the IQA process in construction.
Essential Requirements: Construction IQA / Trainer Assessor
- TAQA or minimum or a CTLLS teaching qualification
- Recent, up to date and relevant occupational experience with the capability/flexibility to deliver more than one discipline (multi-skilled)
- Driving license and own transport
Desirables: Construction IQA / Trainer Assessor
- Experience in teaching students with special educational needs
The Employer: Construction IQA / Trainer Assessor
- This Ofsted graded good training provider have been experts in Training and Apprenticeships for over 30 years. They offer a variety of apprenticeships and traineeships covering a variety of sectors including construction animal care and housing.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Marianne Bruce on 01785 430 509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£24,000 to £27,000
+ 34 days holiday & Mileage
A regional role covering Derby and Nottingham
Market Sector Specialist
E-mail Details / Share