Apprenticeship Manager: Warrington
Warrington - £35,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
Apprenticeship Manager - Mainly based in Warrington but with occasional travel to other centres in the SW/SE (Regional Role) - £35k - £50k (DOE & qualifications) 22 days holiday + bank / Working equipment, pension scheme.
The Role: Apprenticeship Manager
- This is a newly created position with a commercial training provider - calling for an experienced work-based learning Manager to oversee the apprenticeship delivery provision.
- You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement of the apprenticeship programmes along with supporting on quality assurance activity, and will contribute towards the strategic, operational, curriculum and development planning.
- Duties will include implementing and reviewing innovative approaches to the delivery of the programmes, monitoring learner progression and supporting with staff management and development.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will ensure the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is to the highest standards, in line with awarding bodies, ESFA and Ofsted.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Manager
- Experienced in a similar role - managing apprenticeship/training provisions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the apprenticeship arena (including Ofsted criteria, awarding & funding body regulations etc.)
- Experienced in directly managing teams within education
- Driver and willing to travel to sites across the UK when needed
Desirables: Apprenticeship Manager
- Construction background would be advantageous
The Employer: Apprenticeship Manager
- A commercial training provider specialising mainly within the Construction sector. Having been established since 2005, they operate across the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and have recently secured a prime contract for delivery. Supported a wide variety of clients - including blue-chip companies - within the industry by developing a range of support services and consultancy packages suited to clients' needs.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Natasha Wootton on 01785 430 502 or email email@example.com
£35,000 to £50,000
Market Sector Specialist
E-mail Details / Share