Health and Social Care Trainer: Derbyshire
Chesterfield & Surrounding areas - £23,000 to £25,000 + Benefits + mileage reimbursed
Health and Social Care Trainer (Home based) - Chesterfield and surrounding areas (Regional Role) - £25,000 DOE / Clear Career progression.
The Role: Health and Social Care Trainer
- Deliver outstanding training to apprentices working towards their Health and Social Care qualification Level 3 - Level 5 ensuring high-quality teaching, learning and assessment.Where required deliver Functional Skills Maths English and ICT L2. Visting learners in their work place around Chesterfield and surrounding areas. This is home based role managing your own diary.
- Ensure timely achievements are met, including retention and achievement targets by implementing strategies and supporting learners in self-esteem and confidence-building activities.
- Drawn on your own personal experience working with in a Health and Social Care setting to ensure your learners achieve the best possible outcome and go on to achieve great things in their chosen sector.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Health and Social Care Trainer
- Teaching training qualification minimum of a PTLLS
- TAQA or equivalent
- Experience delivering Health and Social Care up to Level 3
- Minimum of 3 years within Health and Social Care
- Driver and use of own car
The Employer: Health and Social Care Trainer
- A Training Provider which has been established for over 5 years having a sound reputation built up on the quality of delivery. Providing an adaptable and flexible service which actively promotes equality and diversity. Thorough and honest communication at all levels. A company driven by staff development and effective delivery
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Marianne Bruce on 01785 430 509 or email email@example.com
£23,000 to £25,000
+ Benefits + mileage reimbursed
Chesterfield & Surrounding areas
Market Sector Specialist
E-mail Details / Share