Join our team of training and learning specialists
Stafford - Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission
If you’ve got a proven record of winning business on the phone, and are looking to make a strategic career move, we’d be interested in meeting with you. How would you feel about becoming a professional recruiter? Curious? Please read on...
We firmly believe that time spent on the phone translates to revenue achieved; therefore these opportunities are certainly not for the phone-shy. What we seek to do is hire those with substance and that in-built instinct for sales and negotiation, and invest the time required into their development to transform them into a high-billing recruitment professionals.
So who are we?
We are the UK’s leading privately funded permanent recruitment business specialising in the Work Based Learning and Training sector. Formed almost a decade ago, we’ve achieved a lot during this time, whilst others have been busy treading water.
One of less than 50 professional recruitment businesses with REC audited status, we’ve also achieved the Investors In People Gold standard 3 times.
Having been shortlisted for many awards over the past 12 years, including the IRP’s Best People Development Award, we’re proud of our achievements, and our excellent reputation within the Work Based Learning and Training sector.
We think you’ll find a career with GPRS very attractive indeed. So here’s a little more relevant information:
How we run the company:
- Established branding and an adult environment with all the trimmings.
- No false promises, no spin, and no late commission payments.
- A clear and defined target client strategy with the most robust client contact data available.
- Substantial base salaries and compelling commission structures that far exceed what others have to offer.
Some of the support we offer as standard:
- Comprehensive training and ongoing coaching from the directors.
- Ongoing support with candidate sourcing and lead generation, affording you more time to be on the phone.
- A robust back office team of administrators and IT support - leaving you free to go and win business.
- A unique client value proposition.
- The achievement of a recognised qualification (CertRP) provided.
- Bespoke IT systems, smartphone, extensive job board access, and the largest database of professional candidates in our sector of specialism.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
Your checklist will include:
- The confidence to contact and interact with clients, and build fruitful relationships as a direct result.
- Proven performance in phone-based sales.
- Significant computer literacy.
- Motivation, drive, determination and an objective oriented attitude to work.
- Enjoying working in a fast-moving high pressure environment.
- Team focussed work ethics and great problem solving skills.
- A strong desire to succeed, excel, and reap the financial benefits.
Please forward a current CV to our Sales Director, Helen Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact Helen directly on 01785 430 500, and if we’re interested we’ll be right back in touch.