Join our team of training and learning specialists
Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Stafford - Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant? Do you have a demonstrated background in winning business? Are you highly accomplished in providing outstanding levels of service to candidates and clients alike? We’d be interested in meeting with you.
Who are we?
We are GPRS Recruitment - one of the UK’s leading privately funded permanent recruitment businesses, specialising in the Work Based Learning and Training sector across the country. Established in 2007, we’re committed to delivering an exceptional experience for everyone we deal with, regardless of which side of the interview table they’re sat at.
Greatly benefitting from long-established connections, bespoke IT solutions, and the largest database of professionals in the sector, we are ideally positioned to deliver on all recruitment requirements within the growing Apprenticeships sector, recruiting for both training and non-training staff at all levels.
What are our expectations?
Quality is chief on our agenda. This is reflected in the processes and systems we use, meaning attention to detail is of vital importance. Enthusiasm, dedication, and working smarter is an expectation of all members of staff.
Anyone joining us must be prepared to be completely focused on their role, letting them work in harmony with our dedicated support team, who themselves are built on the foundations of creativity and ingenuity, set on finding innovative ways to deliver exactly the right solutions.
What are our core principles?
We believe a crucial part of success is providing just the right environment. Key to this, we:
- Put trust in our staff – consider your desk your own business within ours, run it right, and your hard work will always go rewarded
- Advocate a professional, but relaxed environment – no office politics, no red tape, and no spin
- Have an open-door policy – openness is crucial to improve and excel
- Believe in transparency – our business is your business
- Involve everyone – decision making, direction, systems and processes; input and feedback from our staff is vital to our continued successes
- Operate a clear and defined target client strategy – with the most robust client contact data available
- Operate a healthy workplace – a friendly team environment, all within spacious, modern offices to provide room to think and thrive
- Provide numerous perks – including quarterly nights out, town centre parking, a 2 week Christmas shut down, and flexible working hours; including early finish Friday
What do we offer?
We strive to nurture and provide for our talent. As standard, we offer:
- Individual membership to TRN World, providing comprehensive offsite courses, unlimited online training, knowledgebase access, a peer to peer support forum, and Quarterly Recruitment Rumbles
- Ongoing training and in-house coaching from the directors
- A robust back office team of administrators and IT support - leaving you free to go and win business
- Bespoke IT systems, smartphone, extensive talent access, and the largest database of professional candidates in our sector of specialism
We provide all-encompassing support with candidate sourcing, lead generation, and many administrative tasks, affording you more time to be on the phone. This includes:
- No more spending valuable time finding candidates
- No more posting your own adverts on job boards
- No more formatting your own CVs
- No more looking for leads
Leave that all to us.
What else have we accomplished?
Lastly, in addition to what we’ve already mentioned, a few of our crowning achievements include:
- Holding Investors In People (IIP) Gold standard for 10 years, as well as being presented with a Gold Employer of the Year award in 2017
- Successful shortlisting, year on year, for many recruitment industry awards, including celebrated wins for both Best People Development Business, and Best Client Experience
- Achieving 13th place in the Great Place to Work awards in the Small Business category
Want to learn more?
Please forward a current CV to our Managing Director, Sarah Burns, via email@example.com, or contact Sarah directly on 01785 430 500.