Who are we?
In a constantly evolving and uncertain world, professional recruitment simply had to change. That’s fine by us, as evolution is our thing. Our passion for people is the driving force behind our success story, and our actions are judged by those we work with.
For us there is no differentiation between client and candidate – we firmly believe that today’s candidates are tomorrow’s clients. Our measure of success is repeat business.
So on a lighter note, here are some well researched yet little known facts about Giraffes, and the message our very individual brand embodies:
- Generalist animals are those adapted to a wide range of environmental circumstances and sources, while specialist animals are really good at what they specialise in. Giraffes are widely recognised as specialist animals.
- Giraffes have long necks. They can see further than most of the other animals that live on the plains with them. Also, because their ears are high off the ground they can hear different things and pick up sounds in different ways to other animals.
- Giraffes are non-territorial, and amicably coexist together within overlapping ranges. Each individual knows its relative status in the hierarchy, which minimises aggression.
- Giraffes have learnt the knack of looking over the obvious and immediate and seeing into the distance for those things that are important, or helpful in the future.
- Giraffes are the ultimate specialists and know how to make the most of the way they have evolved: they have access to food that other animals do not.
- Giraffes listening skills are attuned not to the general hubbub of the immediate but to the distant sounds and first stirrings of important events to come. They are not afraid to ‘stick their necks out’ to get better sight of this future and hear its messages more clearly.
Our specialism is Permanent Recruitment. Our herd is ever-expanding, yet we certainly don’t fit the recruitment ‘mould’. If you’re looking to pay a hefty fee and wonder what you got for your money, or maybe get sold another ‘mirage’ to add to your ever burgeoning CV, then you shouldn’t be browsing here.
So you’re seeking a different recruitment experience then? – whichever ‘side of the fence’ you’re sat on this time round – take a step closer. We guarantee you'll come back for more.
For us, the answer is in the detail, which is something we’re constantly working on for your benefit.
Our Specialist Sectors
Food, Drink, and FMCG
Training and Work Based Learning
Engineering and Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Managerial and Executive
Human Resources and Administration